Tuesday, December 19, 2017


GAIA'S LANDSCAPE IS IN SIGHT!!!


Pic from Airplane on Sunday, November 20, 2017

One of the first things I noticed around 2010 was a change in the sky. At first I could only see it at either the sunset, when it rained, when it was about to rain, or after it rained. After awhile, I could see it more often. Then around the solar eclipse August 2017 it became more frequent (once a week). During the Vernal Equinox (around September 22 or so) it was starting to be almost 2-3 times a week. Since around late October/early November 2017 it has been a daily occurrence.

Okay, what am I talking about. Cloud patterns. Cloud patterns that resemble landscapes--mountains, coast lines, valleys, roads, oceans with waves, lakes, etc. Some cloud patterns have even looked like trees wafting through the sky.

Once your frequency shifts, you will know what I am talking about. Spend more of your life with your head in the clouds. Watch the sky everyday.

When I was onboard a flight early this week, I could get a spectacular views of the landscape. This pic above shows some of it (my phone died before I got a pic of the frozen-looking landscape). It looked like an ice planet or just snow covered coastline with a clear view of the sea/ocean (the pic above shows the ocean).

The pics below give a pretty good glimpse of the landscape of the next dimension. The red oval shows the section of the sky (cloud pattern) that gives you an example of what the landscape looks like.





The yellow circle shows a pretty good pic of the Energy Portal (Stargate) opening. You may find many theories on how Stargates are working. Some will say that the gates are still closed to keep out the Fallen Angelics (and they were closed for a long time). Having said that, there are still ways for us to ascend through these "Rainbow Bridges". When you see one in the sky, repeat this mantra "I, state your name, am an Angelic Being and I am passing through this Stargate and I am ascending into the higher dimensions. I am connecting with my higher self: Oversoul state your name, Avatar state your name, Rishi state your name." BE SURE TO CALL UPON YOUR HIGHER SELF EVERYDAY. SPEAK TO THEM. ASK THEM QUESTIONS. THEY (YOU) WILL ANSWER YOU.😁
















No comments:

Post a Comment