Monday, May 21, 2018

THE UPS AND DOWNS OF CHANNELING


I know that some of my readers wonder why at times I have plenty of articles and at other times there is hardly anything posted. I had a website contact me and agree to use some of my channels on their site and when I didn't produce them often enough, they cancelled the agreement. Oh well. I let the spirit guide me and I only publish what I feel will help people ascend. I admire channelers like Daniel Scranton who post something everyday. I speak to my higher self guardian channels on a regular basis but sometimes the message is so personal that it wouldn't apply to everyone. I'm sure the message would be something that lots of people could relate to but I don't feel the need to share such personal things with the world.

There are times I really ask my higher self and my guardians specific questions about the world and they give me answers to help the masses. Sometimes the message veers off into something specific to a situation pertinent to me and the article just gets away from me and I just keep it in my personal journals.

I'm also a very emotional and sensitive being and most of what I intuit about others is based on memories from this life or specific past life we have shared--unfortunately, most people don't remember these things so I can't approach them with it because it can't resonate since they don't have a foundation in what I am trying to connect due to their memory loss. They answer me with, "Where did you get that from?" or "Who told you that?" This is why I keep my articles very general and broadly objective in order to reach and establish a common, visceral base with all of my readers. One day I might get into specific readings for people but I haven't found the right medium as of yet. I used to do cards and throw lots but I like to live more in the moment; I have little desire to be a fortune teller.

I have always had a keen instinct, intuition, and vision for future events. Sometimes I would miss things. My guardians have filled in the spaces for me. The main gap was seeing things in my own life and now with the help of my higher self guardians that comes to me as well. Guess what? YOU CAN DO THAT TOO!!! NO ONE NEEDS A FORTUNE TELLER!!! DO IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.. best ecommerce web development

    ReplyDelete