Friday, September 21, 2018

THE EVENT...AGAIN



I wonder what these so-called events really are. There was the event in March 2018 around springtime. Now we have another event coming in October. I'm not sure whether to chalk it up as "New Age Millenarianism" or just hopeful people wishing something, anything "big" would happen.

Aliens landing? Humans gaining more power on a grand scale? Widespread telekinesis, astral projection, Spanning, Telepathy?

People already have all of these powers now. Do we all need them? Are we all ready for them? Not hardly. Very few of us could handle that power and not run amok. Ask yourself: What would you do if you had the power to...? What would you use it for? Your own aggrandizement? Service to Others?

I remember before I awakened into consciousness in 2006. All of my family and so-called friends would use their power to read me and take advantage of me. I had a built in fail-safe though; I was able to block them out of my mind. I also had incredible instincts and I always listened to my instincts.

These "events" are of our own making. Some channeler, or psychic saw something special happening in their lives and possibly for the planet, large numbers of being, and maybe even the entire time matrix. I just don't want people to be disappointed if it is not some lofty, spectacular event. The event will be what you make it and what you need. Remember that.


4 comments:

  1. I am glad for writing to make you be aware of what a impressive encounter my cousin's princess experienced going through your post. She even learned a good number of things, not to mention what it is like to have a wonderful coaching style to make most people with no trouble master chosen grueling subject matter. You actually exceeded our own desires. Thank you for supplying the effective, safe, informative not to mention unique tips on that topic to Evelyn. social media services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me. o level physics tuition Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. generate leads online

    ReplyDelete