Sunday, February 11, 2018

Empaths of New Earth


Image result for pictures of healersEmpaths are light-workers that are natural healers. They work to heal humanity, Gaia, animals, and souls,  by repairing their mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects. Empaths learn to listen to their inner voice to receive guidance about restoration practices and techniques as well as other gifts through service.  Most empaths are unrealized healers and don't recognize that they are natural healers.  Empaths often undergo the process of self-actualization, and through this process, they can unlock their healing potential. 

I am an empath. I use to think that I was cursed to feel emotions so profoundly from others. I can enter a room and sense depression, happiness, sadness, excitement, and anxiety at the same time. I use to think that I was unbalanced but through quiet meditation and restorative practices, I have learned to control the energies that I take into my reality and realize that I am an Empath. When humans experience emotions, chemicals are released into our system. These chemicals often linger around in the system if these feelings are not processed.  My empath power has developed over the years, and I can tell what an individual has experienced in their life if they didn't  do the work to process these emotions. This has made me an effective healer and therapist when working with clients. I have learned that I am not cursed but blessed to be of service to others who are in need. 

It is important that Empaths focus on healing yourself first because by doing so you can raise your vibration and fill up yourself with the light that can heal, support, serve, love and guide others.



No comments:

Post a Comment