Friday, April 27, 2018

A CHANNELED MESSAGE FROM THE GUARDIANS OF THE ELEUTHERIAN COUNCIL (TEC)

A message from Ishtuvag TEC of Arcturus

Image result for purple alien man arcturusThe results of "The Event" are in! The event is a resounding success for all who participated in it. What was it you ask? It was different for each person that was aware of the event. For Ani, it was a reawakening of his senses and chakras via yoga and mediation, walks in nature and exercise, eating healthy foods and fasting, connection with an previously unknown Oversoul family member; this was experienced at the Satchidananda Ashram. We have heard about people complaining that the event didn't happen for them. This is not true. Everyone experienced something but they just are not looking in the right places. These people were awaiting some spaceship landing or a Utopian reality- overnight-event.

You see every thought construct, every moment of every day is an event! You are meant to experience something everyday leading up to your ascension into a new timeline and dimension. It is NOT meant to just happen overnight and then sometimes you will notice things happening seemingly overnight. You might notice a new cloud pattern, less chemtrails, or just overwhelming amounts of joy and happiness not related to the material world; just happiness emanating from within. Thought constructs are key to enjoying happiness. If you keep telling yourself that you are unhappy, then you will be unhappy.


11 comments:

  1. you're really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a excellent job on this topic! content management system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work. Parc clematis launch date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just became alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to proceed this {in future}. Many other people will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers! concrete pump pipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! dental filling cost

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I've recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source? website marketing agencies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.web advertising

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back. web page design Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back. proposal ring in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. After examine a couple of of the blog posts in your website now, and I really like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will likely be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as effectively and let me know what you think. aesthetic clinic in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. pest control brooklyn ny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you local seo services

    ReplyDelete